Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Copy cell data from excel and paste into portable software application

Status
Not open for further replies.

asel

Technical User
Mar 15, 2023
IN
Hi,
I need to copy column B cells' data (Part no. - starts from B3 cell) of an excel sheet and then create new row in already running IFS portable application ( keyboard shortcut to create new row - F6) then paste copied cell value (Part no.) in newly created row by simply Ctrl+V. After that hit 'Tab' key (to put cursor in next column (Qty.) of the row in IFS app). After that switching back to excel and the copy next column cell C3 value (Qty.) and then again switch to IFS app again then simply paste (Ctrl+V) in column Qty. of the row in IFS app. At last hit F12 key to save the info. entered in row in IFS app.

This is the complete process of copy data from column B & C from excel one by one and then paste into newly created row in IFS app.

I need to repeat the above process 160 times. This means there are 160 entries in column B & C and 160 new rows to be created (by F6) in IFS app.

So, please provide me the VBScript for above task. I will be be very thankful.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=56c1101e-2f8b-49ff-9707-fc4a2256ad8b&file=2.png
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back