Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Copy Access 97 screen to Powerpoint 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpl931

Technical User
Feb 27, 2001
US
How can I copy a single screen from Access 97 to Powerpoint 97 without it copying the entire database to powerpoint, which is what it does if I use shift-print screen?

Use the print screen button to capture the screen contents to the clipboard then paste them straight into Powerpoint. It takes a picture of the screen image so you can then move the Powerpoint file anywhere you like...

JPL, I think I know what you want. Hold the ALT key down while that particular window is active. Holding ALT takes a shot of just the active window.

If that doesn't work, there's this really terrific little program. I used to swear by print screen and couldn't understand why anybody would bother downloading a program until I found this one. It's called snag-it. Go to and let it redirect you to cnet. Just type in screen capture or snag-it. I forget if it's one word or two or hyphenated or what. You'll love the results.
techsupportgirl@home.com
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back