Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Convert DGE256.plb to VFP fll

Status
Not open for further replies.

amartureo

Programmer
May 1, 2002
US
I have a graphing program that accesses three DGE library files that have .plb as their extension. The program doesn't run under VFP because it looks for an .fll library file. Can I convert the plbs to flls? The library files aren't something I created in the first place, so I don't even know how the .plb files were created, or with what program.

PLB files are for DOS.
Graphics for Windows is an entire other ballgame.
Even if you had the sources it would be quite a large job to convert those sources to Windows.

Just buy a windows library, that's much easier.

Rob.

O boy! Just another inconvenience of converting to VFP. The graphing program I've used for years was a free download from a user's group. Now I'll need to start looking for VFP library resources for graphing. Any suggestions?

Graphics using VFP is not my ballgame...
Perhaps an internet search could help...

Rob.

There are FAQs for both OWC and Excel graphing in this forum and forum1251. For Excel graph automation see faq1251-5013.

Brian

I've found Crystal Report's graphs to be very good, combine that with the reporting functionality and it's difficult to beat. However, if price is a consideration, this won't be the cheapest way to go.

boyd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back