Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Convert CMX to CDR(10) in Visual Basic (CorelDRAW X3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky64dude

Technical User
Mar 9, 2006
NL
Hi there,

I want to convert a load of CMX files to CDR. Normally that is no problem in X3. I use Visual Basic>Start>File Converter.gms to do that job. X3 converts them to CDR version 13.
But what if I want CDR files version 10? In the file converter I cannot change the version number.
Does anybody know how to do that?
Visual Basic is quite new to me.

Greetz,
Funky

I am not a VBA coder in any way but I would suggest going to This is Alex Valenko's (spelling?)site and he has some excellent free or reasonably priced macros there although I've not seen one you describe however there is a forum you can go to and this type of question is better suited there. Another site worth a look is Alan D

Thnx for the links.
It's Forum time again.
I'll be back...

No luck so far.

Question: is the ImageConverter in CorelDRAW X3 also present in CorelDRAW 10? My thought: if X3 exports CDR version 13, than 10 exports CDR version 10.
If yes, my problem is solved.

I don't think so but post a question on the oberon forum you may find a way to alter the code or they may be able to supply new.
Alan D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back