Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Controlling Display of Data 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcctSolver

Technical User
Sep 27, 2003
US
I want to display my report header, my page header, some grouped non-dollar statistical data, then another area where I insert additional statistics that come from formulas where I don't have any data in the main column to group by. Next I want to insert headings for $Cost and $Unit. Then I want to continue with normal grouping behavior. I know it can be done, because a former employee did it for us. She had it in a 1a and 1b footer.

I tried copying that report and relinking the data, and wound up with the data where I needed, it, but repeated a second time where that footer would normally be at the end - two 1a and 1b footers.

How can I make it happen? I don't want the $Cost and $Unit to repeat at the beginning of each page; it would not be relevant there. I only need the odd behavior on the first page of the report.

Add suppression to each section/header

Pagenumber <> 1

These sections/headers will only appear on page 1

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back