Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ControlCenter for open systems training 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

J1gh2

MIS
Jul 7, 2004
GB
I want to do the EMC ControlCenter For OPen Systems training as an independent consultant. However, EMC say they only deal with business partners and resellers. I have not found any company willing to sell me the training because EMC require a Powerlink account which they will not set up for me for the same reason?

Does anybody have any experience of this or ideas on how I can get around this restriction? I am in the UK.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance

Do you mean you want to take class or train others.
Either way you may contact net_trains@yahoo.com as I bought some EMC training stuff and they are really good and hard to find.
Good luck,

Hi kumareshb

That`s great. I want to undergo training to get EMC skills myself so I will definitely be contacing net_trains.

Thanks a lot

Many thanks for your time and help. Much appreciated..

Best regards

For the cost of this stuff you can get started with your own SAN at home.

The only good part is.. Who actually needs a connectrix switch at home. So if you can use connectrix manager in a virtual environment then.. go for it.. Maybe I would buy it.. But the problem is I don't see any demo's for the products and on Ebay they don't list anything really about the software just two screenshots which look nothing like EMC stuff to me..

Dave

This is an EMC simulator that any powerlink user can download for free.

I'm a powerlink user but I don't see any simulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back