Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Continuous Scan (Registry) Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrunet17

IS-IT--Management
Jan 30, 2006
CA
I've setup a continuous scan for outside users in PS4 who conenct to our gateway applicance and get network and citrix access. Its working fine, but what I wanted to do is force installation fo a product package we've compiled. In this package, we have a registry watermark that we're adding, and would like to make sure this is installed so that we know (or at least think) that users have installed this package. Anyways, I can't seem to get the syntax right. There no examples that I can find, but I seem to be putting all the fields in properly, but it's just not working. It continuously says that I dont have the watermark anywhere.

Registry Path: My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BLAH
Registry Type: REG_SZ
Entry Name: Citrix AAC
Entry Value: BLAH2

I dont know if I need the "My Computer", or if I need quotes or braces around anything. If anyone has a registry scan setup, I would love to possibly see it so that I can try and duplicate it. I'm running out of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back