Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Content changed to bars in Layout Editor - How to reverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoosestore

Technical User
Jan 22, 2011
US
I thought I knew GoLive 6.0 pretty well, as I have been using it for 8 years now. However, this one has me stumped.

I have a web site with multiple pages, the home page being relatively simple. I was working on updating my trademark info a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden all the content on the home page that wasn't on a layer disappeared and was replaced by blue bars and boxes at the bottom of the page. This included text boxes, smart objects, pictures, etc. I tried downloading the original from my server, but it appeared the same way in GoLive Layout Editor. Here's the weird thing - If I upload the affected home page, it appears perfectly on the web. I just can't get it to appear properly in Layout editor. Also, none of the other pages in the site were affected.

The URL is
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back