Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ContactStore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmilikow

Technical User
May 24, 2004
US
I just installed ContactStore. Seems to be working okay for inbound calls. However, outbound calls are recording to the user mailbox rather than the voice recording library. Has anyone seen this? Thanks.

Jeremy

I faced this issue last month, in fact you should check that you've ticked VRL auto in the user's form and you have not forced the CLI by using special character SXXXXXX in your SHORT CODE used for outbound calls, as it seems that if the length of the CLI XXXXXXX exceeds 4 digits the record is not transferred to Contact Store.

Anyway try usnig a short code without forcing CLI

By the way I have a critical issue wit hrecording with IP OFIICE 406V2 V3.0 (44), as when I am enabling recording the system reboot intermittently every 3 hours as average.

When I've disabled recording and stopped the Contact STore service on the PC the platform stopped rebboting !!!!

What's WRONG?

THANKS

R putting a large contact store in next week b interested in seeing how you fix this. Have you told avaya about the issue?

[cheers]

Ive installed a contact store on a 406 3.0(407903)with 30 phones or so, works great and have no problems..

The only thing I dont like about the software is you cant delete old msg's you dont want. Seems kinda dumb you cant delete unwanted calls:-(

Every one is different the fact that you cannot delete old messages was a must have for on of our clients

[cheers]

...not being able to delete old messages is the point of many products like ContacStore. Remember also that it is designed to regularly offload older messages onto DVD for archiving (and you can always drop the disk in the bin).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back