Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contactstore recordings cleanup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielNetstar

IS-IT--Management
Nov 27, 2011
GB
Hi Guys, hoping I'm in the correct part of the forums for this; I've got an IPoffice 500 with Contactstore keeping copies of all conversations.
The system was set to keep 12 months of recordings, we've now reduced this to 6 months but the system doesn't seem to be clearing it's self-up correctly, the "date of the oldest call held on disk" is 25/05/11 but all the recordings for the past year are still on the servers drives, the change was made a week ago and the server running contact store has been restarted since the change, "allow full database vacuum on starup" is enabled.
The version is showing as csipo-7_8sp1_16
Anyone have any ideas how to force the system to clean it's self-up?
Is it safe for me to mass delete all the recordings from the disk older than 6 months?

thanks in advance :)
Daniel

If you go on youre server and type localhost:8888 in the browser then type in youre username and password, check and see what folder all the recordings are being saved. goto that folder on the computer and delete the old recordings manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back