Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Store Patch 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepp77

Vendor
Oct 30, 2008
GB
Hi all I have a customer on a 500v2 running 8.1(52) and voicemail Pro 8.1(1003). They also have Contact Store 7.8(16) and I have run the patch 1.0.0.

Customer has advised that when authenticated recordings is on and they try to play back recordings it hangs ie and they have to re-login and try again. I have tested and this is true, most recordings when you choose them freeze and require ie to be restarted. I have turned off authenticated recordings to test and this immediately makes all new recordings playable with no issues, so it looks like there is still an issue with authenticated recordings and contact store.

I have looked on the support site and found - which suggests there is a patch 2.0.0, but I cannot find it anywhere, so thought I would ask on here if anyone knows where to get it.

Cheers

| ACSS SME |

Hi Pepp77 - If you let me know your email address I can send you a copy or give you a link where you can download from.

Cheers

Hi Clueless

email can be

pja77uk at hotmail.com
Thanks

Pepp

| ACSS SME |

All received and tested as working. Awesome stuff. Star is yours!

| ACSS SME |

I've been trying to get this patch from our distributer for awhile but it just seems to get lost when ever I ask for it. Any chance I can get a copy?

email is jhall at tricom-usa dot com

Thanks!

send a mail to supportatavayadotcom, distrubuting patches via this forum is forbidden and your account may be blocked or erased without warning.

A simple mind delivers great solutions

Yeah tried that once already. They sent my ticket to India and sat on it for a week then closed it without contacting me. I wish I had more time to spend running around with them but I've got things to do.

Contact Store File Replace 3.0.0 Patch now available on Support Website.

Link

Cheers

Ross Shorrocks | SME BackBone Engineer | Global Support Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back