Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Store Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetinari

Technical User
Jan 28, 2003
DE
I have a customer who is currently using Contact Store version 7.2.09 with their IP Office. They are a software house and have developed their own CRM system, and integrated this with Contact Store to retrieve recorded calls directly from the Contact Store SQL database. The customer is not a DevConnect partner.

We are about to upgrade their IP Office to R8, and believe that if we upgrade their Contact Store (I believe the actual release is 7.8.16), this will break the integration.

I have spoken to a DevConnect partner that we use for application work, and they have told me that they are not aware of any way, since R5, of performing integration to the SQL database.

My question is: Can anyone give me a definitive answer to whether our customer is able to gain the necessary access to the Contact Store SQL backend at R8?

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back