Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Store doesnt record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2005
NZ
New install on 2003 server, no sp1. Can browse all pages and correct options on users settings, but will not record to VRL, VM Pro records to users mailbox. ???

Do you have record set to "on" and VRL for auto ticked on the user form?

I also had problems when users were set to record and hunt groups which they are a member for were set to record at the same time. Turned off hunt group recording and turned on all users, and worked fine.

Try to update MSDE to SP4 (MS downloads).

Also worth trying Intuity v IP Office mode in VMP. It's supposed to be in Intuity mode, but mine works fine in IP Office mode (my clients don't like Intuity prompts!!!).

Last thing I would do is backup your VMP config, and default the settings and try the VRL then. You may have Leave Mail options conflicting and causing problems.

No conflicts and all settings correct as mentioned above, have other sites running on 2003 server, as if the system is ignoring the fact that the vrl checkbox is selected.

Had the same problem and was down to SP1 on the 2003 server, all the extra security features, like the pop up blockers . firewall etc....

[lightsaber]

only a newbie at this, i found the sql agent it installs, needs to be set to \\callmanager\*** setting, and make sure the service is running. also make the contact store page a trusted page within internet explorer, and then reboot the IPO. see if this helps

I had a similar problem. My inbound the hunt groups was recording fine. Outbound calls were recording to the user mailbox. It turns out to be a bug related to the outbound caller id. You can either remove the s from your shortcode or upgrade to 3.0.58 to clear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back