Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Recording User Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjoe1975

Technical User
Feb 19, 2008
NO
Hi,
I am trying to setup an user enabling just to search recodings from a range of extensions.
When I select that range the user can only see outbound calls recordings, but not incoming calls.
And if I add permissions for the range of hunt-groups where the extensions receive calls from, the user can see inbound calls from different range of extensions that also belongs to that hunt-groups.
So, is there a way to provide only permissions for inbound (passing through hunt-groups) and outbound calls just for a range of extensions?
Many thanks for your advice.

Hello,
I got the same problem.
Giving permissions in CR to a user for searching recordings of some IP Office users when the call is coming from a Hunt-Group I am not able to find all the recordings.
The logical behaviour should be if I provide permissions for some extensions the searching should provide all the recordings from those extensions, but it is not how is working to me. Nevertheless, giving permissions for the hunt-group extension provides all the recording of the users. It makes no sense to me.
Is there a solution for this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back