Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Inventory Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis201077

Technical User
Apr 21, 2010
GB
Hi,

I recently started a business and am trying to set-up ACT as our main CRM system.

We are a fire safety company, based in the UK. We've set this up on a shoestring budget due to redundancy, so money is too tight to hire a consultant at present.

What I'd like to do is have for each contact a tab for a particular service, such as fire extinguishers and information about the inventory the contact has. The data I want to record is, fire extingusher type, location, discharge date due, next service date and current service company. Our contacts can have anywhere from 2 extinguishers to in excess of 150 extinguishers.

We also need to record information about the contacts fire alarm, sprinklers, Risers, intruder system, training, risk assessments in as much detail as possible.

Any suggestions on how to design a for for this would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back