Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Centre Setup and Skillset Mailboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningstiffy

Programmer
Oct 17, 2006
NZ
Hi Guys,

I have a contact centre to setup with 16 skillsets and 5 agents. When all agents are logged out and after hours the caller is to go through to the skillset mailbox. This part works fine.

The customer would like each agent to have unified messaging loaded onto their PC's and associate it with one mailbox (eg 4000). Each skillset mailbox needs to 'alert' or 'forward' the message to extension 4000 and then each agent can have access to this message through unified messaging.
Is this scenerio possible? If so, how can I associate each skillset mailbox to a single mailbox?

I can see the alternate ext 1 in the skillset mailbox but I'm only allowed to use the same mailbox (4000) on one skillset mailbox.

System is a BCM 400 r4 with all the latest and greatest patches.

Your help will be most useful.

MS

Alt ext is another phone to show the mesage indicator on it. And it can not have a mailbox assigned to it.And I do believe that UM can only have one MB attached to it and opened at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back