Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Center Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeii

Technical User
Apr 5, 2007
US
I have a questions about Contact Center Scripting. To be specific – we have a script that uses Database Integration to store the caller ID and DNIS of calls to a project. This utilizes the Host Data Exchange (HDX) service. I thought this should be a fairly simple question, but I have had no success with our documentation. I need to be able to set a TIMEOUT for this so if the service stops responding the ASA does not go up. We had an issue where the service stopped responding and the ASA time went from 2-3 seconds to 12-13 seconds – the default TIMEOUT on this is 10 seconds.

I'm not sure, never used HDX, have you tried adding WITH TIMEOUT x at the end of your get statement?

Thank you for your reply. I was working on it today around 11:00 am and all I had to do was GET RESPONSE <provider Id> TIMER x then my variables. Worked like a charm.

Glad you figured it out, thanks for posting the solution, will have to put that one in my memory bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back