Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Center - Queue Recording 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlycord

Programmer
Sep 22, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I a small test queue I have set up on my BCM50 R6

Calls to come in on AA and a path points to CDN/Skillset
Have Skillset 1 told to "play greeting" which is to tells clients to please hold blah blah blah

My problem is, soon as the greeting is completed the call disconnects "exiting the system, goodbye".
Aside from a workaround by looping the greeting many times to a single wav file for say 30 minutes or even longer, is there another method to repeat the greeting until an agent is free?

Also how to get it to drop into the mailbox when the greeting ends?

I should note just in case for Overflow I have 2 rules:
1 - When Agents not logged in > Send to Skillset Mailbox
2 - Timer 05:00 > Send to Skillset Mailbox

Thanks
cc newb

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

What does your Routing Table look like?

If I understand what you are saying correctly, it sounds like currently it might be:

Step 1: Greeting
Step 2: Disconnect

If you want the greeting to loop, it should look more like this:

Step 1: Greeting
Step 2: Distribute for XX seconds (length of time that callers hear on-hold beeps)
Step 3: Goto Step 1

I haven't worked with the Timer Overflow rule, but if that doesn't work then you could just repeat the Greeting and Distribute steps as many times as needed to reach 5 minutes and then make the final step Transfer to Mailbox.

Of course, if you've already done the above then congratulations, you know more about Contact Centre than I do! :D

Matteo

You can also do another hold greeting and add it to step 3
Then make sep 4 goto step 3

This way it will repeat the second hold message.

You just keep adding steps if you want it to do other delay messages

YES go to step 1 will keep your call in loop until the agent answers the call provided that there is an agent assigned and logged into the skillset. there are options for overflow and in case agents are not logged into the skillset too.
if you need more info or more help send me a email.

regards

Nikos

My lab setup going on a CP150 for a Medical Clinic that usually has 3 or 4 front staff reduced to 1 or 2

Before yesterdays post:
Full AA
Option X in CCR points to CDN/Skillset1

Skillset Properties - aside from creating DN the rest is all default
Day Routing:
Step 1 - Greeting 1

Overflow Routing
Rule 1
1 - When Agents not logged in > Send to Skillset Mailbox
2 - Timer 00:20 > Send to Skillset Mailbox - I think I was trying to get the call to go to mailbox when they they forget to log out.

So my problem here was that I should have created more steps and when I did do so the Overflow was intercepting and not going to Step 2, I have now deleted Overflows for now.

Thanks to all so far....noting dukane123 just powned his own vendor, me!
I have been miraculously lucky to avoid ACD calls for 20 some odd years until a few requests lately, last one being rather a rush.

I am, where I am now due to lots of reading and tons of testing the last two days and this thread which most likely will be continued.

As of today I an now at this point: Test Configuration

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back