Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Center Management logon issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrivent

MIS
Feb 12, 2004
US
Using the Symposium Web Client with IE6
I have a user that gets prompted for a password everytime he tries to launch the Contact Center Management everything else works ok..historical and realtime..but he is unable to access the CCM. Any ideas

I have the same problem on a customer site. Problem is escalated to Nortel Networks, but the only replay I have got is 10 more questions - they have not seen the problem before.

SW and HW:
SCCS 4.2 (04.02.06 + SU07S)
SWC 4.0 (SU08)
WIndows 2000 Professional Clients, SP3
IE, version 5.5 SP2

Problem is only seen on some clients, other clients is working fine. After installing the client OS from beginning of they was working fine for a while - then the problem occoured again.

I belive it could be some problems with other applications installed on the client.

If I delete the cookies (Tools -> Internet Options -> Temporary Internet Files) and starts the CCM again an error is printed in the lower left corner of IE. This error is pointing to a problem in the file. I have not been able to de-bug the asp-file yet, but it is pointing to a logon-error as the problem is.

I recomend you to escalate this problem to Nortel Networks or yor maintenance-personell. Tell them that this is already escalated to Nortel with Case Number 040123-20204.

If you have any new info of this problemn, please replay on this Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back