Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

contact center java issue on real time reports only

Status
Not open for further replies.

simcom

Programmer
Sep 3, 2009
US
I have an issue with BCM450 ICC real time reporting. It works fine with older java software versions but will not work with the new version of Java. The IT director requires that it run on the new version of Java for security issues. All of the other reports work fine with the new version of Java but not the real time reports. Does anyone have a work around for this? The contact center resides on SQL server 2012.

Thanks

simcom

I haven't worked on ICC for a long time but even last time I worked on it I was plagued by Java issues and had to upgrade to RCC5 in the end, the historical reports do not use Java that's why they work, the security of modern java builds renders most of the Nortel software useless have you tried getting on a BCM 400 3.7 in windows 7 recently ? all most impossible.

If its not broke tweak it..

Could you please elaborate what you mean by "the contact center resides on SQL Server 2012"?
The BCM's (internal) contact center should reside on a PostGRES database on the box - and RCC will only work using SQL Server 2005 Express edition (unless you know the RCC's sa password).

I don't believe there's a work around other than to use old Java. Time to replace the deprecated PBX.

-----------------------------------
4771494_orig.jpg

Calgary Telephone Systems, Avaya LG Asterisk (FreePBX) VOIP & TDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back