Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

contact center agent is getting second acd call

Status
Not open for further replies.

namesrhard2pick

Technical User
Nov 26, 2007
US
Hello,
I have acd agents who are complaining that they are receiving more than one acd call. They should only get one acd call at a time. I have confirmed "call waiting" is turned off on the hunt group form and extension form and group type is set to most idle. Yet agents are still getting a second call from the queue when still on an active call. I don't know what else to check or do to isolate the cause.

Desperate!

Thanks

Hi,

I think this is imposible. Could you check incoming call route, owerflows, forwarding?

it must hunt group's extension number. so agent's phone never ring if agent on call in queue or non-q But if any body calls direct agent's extension number of course second call posible.

Remove the third call appearence and tick reserve last CA, along with call waiting off that should work :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

You have to check busy on held. Be careful, when you exit the programming for that user, it will want to uncheck it. This will solve your problem.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back