Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Center 6.0, CallPilot and Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnotlynda

Technical User
May 1, 2014
US
I'm fully certified in Contact Center for years, but have not worked on it for years.

Where can I get some tutorials on this. I couldn't find any training videos anywhere.
I'll pay someone for one whole week of 1/2 day remote training.
Must be proficient in Contact Center, Callpilot and Application Builder. Great pay. ASAP

Most of the contact center information is on AACC. It is harder to get good information on CC6. The videos I am aware of are on newer products.

Go to support.avaya.com select documents. Type in Contact Center and select the NES Contact Center (not express). Select all types of documents, then deselect solutions.

You can get CallPilot documents there too.

I have a full-time day job so cannot help with the training aspect. Good luck!

Have a look at my background on " in Swedish unfortunately but, it will give you a hint of my background.
I have CS1000E 7.6 labs up and running (I think I can provide CC6 or AACC 6.3 labs if needed) and have a lot of Symposium, CC6, CC7 and AACC experience; I’ve a lot of Call Pilot integration, experience and I am fully certified in: CS1000, CC6, CC7, AACC, Call Pilot
I provide consultation and courses on a professional basis

If you are interested contact me on info@cs1000.se

/Tor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back