Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Center 6.0 3 second call delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtelengine

Technical User
Mar 31, 2006
US
I am working on CCM 6.0 and the customer if complaining about a 3 second or 2 ring call delay to ACD phones. Any suggestions to make if less. Have tried to adjust force delay timer in contact center and does not change.

Could be a wait statement in the master or primary script before the queue to skillset statement.

If the delay is happening after the agent releases a call and before the next call is presented then you should check the After Call Break timer in the Call Presentation Class for the agents.

I think atascoman has the answer. Most master scripts start with GIVE RINGBACK WAIT 2. I have removed this statement on a number of occasions with no ill effects.

You may have some issues if you remove the GIVE RINGBACK WAIT 2 step. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

It's also possible that your access channels are too busy.

I am not sure of the ratio between channels vs call volume but it's worth the check.

What the?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back