Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Console ring cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

boston49

Vendor
Mar 3, 2002
US
The console signals an incoming call by a single continous tone. Is there an option to change it to a standard 1sec on 3sec off cadence. This is on an Opt51. Thanks in advance.

Boston The Buzz tone can only be switched ON / OFF or have it's pitch and volume changed.
All these are changed by using the Options Menu on the console . ( see the attendant console user guide .. ) if you need a copy in PDF sed me your email address

Colin

Where can I get a copy of the M2250 user guide. The EES button stop working and I'm trying to fix it.

The console buzz tone, its volume and pitch are controlled by the options menu (as previously stated) - this menu is accessed by the Shift key and the third key along the top row (the one immediately after night/day switch) - the menu is keypad driven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back