Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Console Reports using TM 3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyshook

Technical User
Feb 24, 2011
US
Using TM 3.x to run console reports such as the default Individual Console & Customer Console, besides setting ICDA & ABDA in LD 12 for the consoles, what other parameters must be defined?

No others needed. But understand these two things:

"Internal Calls" means call origonated in the system. It could be you dialing Zero, or the Operator calling Grandma.

"Internal Call Time" include all the time the Operator was in a "Loop Key" whether or not there was a call active.

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

Thank you for the reply GHTROUT.

The reports I'm looking at don't mention Internal Call or Internal Call Time and are generated off of the TM Server not the TM Web Interface. They list Total Peg Count of Calls Handled by Attendant.

As well, I am unable to get all consoles to report regardless of how the ICD or ABD are set in ld 12.

I'm still researching for a resolution.

Thanks again...

Looks like maybe ld 02 traffic reports have to changed or setup. Thank you...

If you are seeing Call Counts, then you are probably set up right.

TFC003 is Attendant Queue, and only shows Averages for all Consoles combined. Like queue time, speed of answer, etc.

TFC004 is Attendant Traffic, and shows Call Counts and Time Spent on calls by Console.

If you go to LD2

>LD 2
.topc 0 (then you will see a series of numbers... the list must include 3 and 4 to get all the console stats)

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back