Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

considering an avaya system 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyWest

IS-IT--Management
Apr 20, 2004
US
My company is reviewing proposals to replace our Nortel Meridian option 52 c pbx. One of the proposals is for an Avaya IPO 500 system with Compact COntact Center and digital handsets. We have 100 total users in a single site with a customer service department of 10 agents that currently participate in an ACD queue. The other systems in consideration are Shoretel and Iwatsu. I'm looking for recommendations and reviews on the Avaya product and service from Avaya.

Anyone out there with experience in one or more of these?

I love it. It's very flexible and recently got lots of good enhancements that make it a great system with lots of good stuff in the roadmap.

The most important thing would be your choice of BP.

I would consider asking for reference sites from the BP to see what real customers think of the system and the guys that installed it.

If someone asked me for reference sites, I wouldn't hesitate and neither should they.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

THe IP Office is great. I am not sure where you are located but we have stopeed using CCC and now use Datel call Sweet Live and it works great. we are a US business partner.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

THE IP Office Is great!

As Jamie said, the biggest things is deciding on the BP who you purchase from and installs the IP Office for you. Not only ask for refernces, but make sure they have technicians that are certified to work on IP Office. There are companies out there that will techs throw in an IP Office that have never been properly trained on the equipment. You can also check with avaya on what the customer satisfaction level of the BPs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back