Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connection Refused error

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlus

Technical User
Sep 26, 2002
Hello:

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, or if I even have a genuine problem.

I had a potential customer report that one of the information popup windows on my site gave him the following error:

"...it remained blank, and then it said connection refused by
I have not been able to reproduce the error, so I don't know if its just a problem on his end. I also haven't had any other reports, but the scary part is that if something really is wrong, I might not know about losing many customers that didn't bother to write.

I would appreciate if anyone would take a few minutes and surf to:

At the very bottom of the page is a table with 5 links called 'info'. He is saying these are the links that don't work. If there is a more appropriate forum, please advise, thank you all in advance!!

Vlus

Works fine for me. Maybe he's on a network that's using software like WebSense to filter out certain websites.

Adam
while(ignorance){perpetuate(violence,fear,hatred);life=life-1};

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back