Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

connection GJUL4-GJUG4

Status
Not open for further replies.

user25

Technical User
Jan 6, 2008
DZ
hi every one!
i know that the GJUL4 card has 2 shannels and every channel has 2 ports 75ohm and 120ohm, in our company every lim is connected to thg GS by GJUL4-GJUG4 connection using 75ohm! but we have a remote lim and we need to connect it over sdh line equipement that why we need to use it in 120ohm mode!
I need someone help me and show me how to do it of cours if is it posible with GJUG4card??? i know that GJUG4 has 75ohm port but what about 120ohm port?? and how to conect pins Tx+ Tx- Rx+ Rx-

thank you for your help!

Did you trie to connect pins for 120ohm like on GJUG5

You can use TSR 901 1202/xxxx cable on the GJUG side and TSR 901 0481/xxxx cable for the GJUL side. If you want to make the connector by yourself, On the GJUG left pins of the quarter connector are 75 Ohm, right pins are 120 Ohm. Receive pins on the bottom, transmit on top.

thanks for slash50 and denicvn! i've tried to connect pins like GJUG5 but it doesn't work, i think that GJUG4 accept only PCM link in 75ohm, yesterday i've tried another idea: i used the 120ohm GJUL port of the remote lim and i connect it in SDH equipement line in our extremity i've used a adapdator 120/75ohm connected to the GJUG4 by a coaxial cable! now the connection GJUL4-GJUG4 works well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back