Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP with outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart87

Technical User
Jan 29, 2007
GB
Hi all

One of my clients cant access their email via outlook when they are out of the office. They are using outlook 2003, Vista business. They have a SBS2003 with Exchange 2003. I have set up their Exchange Proxy Settings. Its been working fine with all the laptops which are running XP using the same settings so I cant see how its those settings.

Is there any other settings you need to do in order for this to work. I think I have installed the citificate from our server (in OWA it doesnt ask for the citificate to be installed) but if someone knows exactly how to install the citificate onto the Vista laptop it would be very helpful so I can make sure I have installed it correctly. Anything else i might have to do in order to get it to work??

Thank you for your input in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back