Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting SoundStations to Legend/Magix

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricancanes

Technical User
Sep 15, 2002
US
I have 2 Soundstations Premier(Analog). I need to connect these to a Legend and also to a Magix. What expansion cards do I need to have in these 2 systems to make the soundstation work?

You can use the 012 or 016 T/R cards to add analog (tip-ring) stations to your Legend and Magix systems.

On the Legend system, MLX phones can be equipped with an MFM module which gives you a T/R station port right in the phone.

On the Legend system, older ATL phones (the classic style) can support an adjunct module (General Purpose Adapter) which gives you a T/R port that is controlled by the phone.

They are analog devices, they need analog ports. Either an 016 TRR or 016 ETR will work. On the ETR only the last 6 ports can be configured as T/R, but they ae cheaper than an 016 TRR.

Pepperz@charter.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back