Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting Kompete Kontrol S61 to Home Cinema Amplifier Yamaha RX-A4A using RJ-45 cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franck Louis

Technical User
Feb 4, 2023
FR
I would like to output the sound played from Kompete Kontrol S61 music keyboard using a RJ-45 cable (rather than a mini-pin to RCA stereo cable) to my home cinema speakers for a better sound, is this possible?

My Yamaha RX-A4A home cinema ampli has a RJ-45 entry to allow connection to internet box, however I want to connect with the RJ-45 cable directly to my computer to avoid having to access the wi-fi internet.

It is possible to change the ip addresses of the Yamaha RX-A4A by entering the menu, to allow communication with my PC, but I have no idea how to set all of this up to be able to output the Kompete Kontrol S61 sound to my home cinema speaker system.

Is there anyone with this technical knowledge that can help?

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back