Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting ip/h.323 extension 3413 to BP250

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitram11

Technical User
Nov 21, 2005
DE
Hello all,
having problem with connecting a ericsson dialog 3413 ip extension to bp250;
this is, what is done: ipu with license + dsm on board; basic license 14/1, networking enabled
ipu has given static ip in the local lan (cmd 2152), given same ip for the h323 gateway (cmd 2181);
subnet + router/firewall adress is set (in cmd 2153, 2154), gatekeeper (cmd 2178) is acivated (license info say no?)on ipu , dont know, if more programming necesary?

i think,i am struggeling with programming the values in the ip extension; here i give:
a free static ip to the extension,
as gateway adress i use the ip of the ipu board(?),
www. server i said none, want to use the values from on board file of the extension
cannot reach the values of the Gatekeeper, dont know if is necesarrry here ?

the extension started, selftest passed, seems to be linked and sighn in, shows its right number, but when i try to dial a number it is blocked at once.

i know , this is an old pbx; but i only need one extension to work. Any idear would be fine. Sorry for missing information, please ask for . Thanks a lot !

Was this 3413 ever connected to a BP?
All IP phones are delivered with a config file for the MD110/MXOne,
so when it never was connected you have to load a config file for the BP first.

Hello, xs650,

first thank you for the hint; as i remember, it had been connected, but i am not shure; can i prove this? in annother thread i read, that with admin cmd: c * 4 SW can be read out? Do you know which one will be right, or what is the MD/BP difference? is it possible, to load (the right BP) config file over bms?
Thanks a lot.

you can load the config file with a http server that is working on port 80 into the phone.
The easiest way is to use the BMS web server.

Hello, , XS
thanks for your hint - will try, this when i have got the right bp config file - at the time i am awaiting for ...

greetings , martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back