Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

connecting a cs1000 to Zentron Model 30 2 way radio system

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey101

MIS
Apr 24, 2009
CA
I am sure I know the answer but just double checking incase there is a feature I do not know about. The 2 way radio people told me they want a line with overdial on it. I was told that you would dial the extension and after 6 seconds it would dial another 5 digits. I know of no way for my cs1000 rls 7.5 to do this. The call is actually already answered. In the past the radio guys have always supplied a third party dialer that does all this extra stuff. I just want to double check I am not missing something the I could do on my end beside just supply the analog extension.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Look up Radio Paging in the feature guide, lots of info there and may do what you want.

It allows digits to be out pulsed like you are talking about. Never heard it called over dial though. "Over

thanks looked it over and it seen=med more of a trunk thing instead of a analog line which i need for the radio system. the company i sbuying a third party unit to do this. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back