Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connect to a computer using web

Status
Not open for further replies.

selimsl

Programmer
Aug 15, 2005
TR
Hi!

I need to connect a remote computer using web, because in this way i will be able to connect to the network of this remote computer. In this network there are some devices which has an ethernet port and a program in them.When i accomplish to connect to this remote computer i will be able to change the program which is located in the memory of this devices.I don't know but if a network device is neccessary , i am abble to supply it. Does anybody know how can i accomplish this job.Does ? need an additionel network device or can i do this only using a specific program.

Thanks in advice....

Hi

What about remote desktop or download vnc?

Trevor

Try using Lomein, there is a free version you can use...

is the best, way better then using VNC, good thing about logmein is that you don't need to worry about opening ports. I use the free version that gets the job done.

It's also better then RDP, but IP changes every now and then...logmein you don't have to worry about nothing. Where ever the Clients go, logmein tags along.

R. Corrigan Jr.
Network+, (working on CCENT+CCNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back