Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congratulations, Skip on achieving a thousand votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlhelp

Instructor
Dec 7, 2001
CA
in Microsoft Office forum.

With close to 2080 stars to your credit, you will soon have a galaxy of your own.

To myself, and I am sure to many others, you exemplify dedicated service. Your committment to provide continued support is second to none.

Tek-tips community is indeed fortunate to have you as one of the members.

Thanks.

Member- AAAA Association Against Acronym Abusers

Great job, Skip.

Thanks for all the information you've given me over the years.

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]
[tab][red]The plural of anecdote is not data[/red]

Help us help you. Please read FAQ181-2886 before posting.

I have been using Tek Tips for over 4 years and I think every post within the Office forum has had a reply from Skip.

Very helpful and knowledgeable, thanks for your help.

Indeed!

boah.gif
respekt.gif

Honour to whom honour is due!
13.gif

[reading]

[blue]Help us, join us, participate
IAHRA - International Alliance of Human Rights Advocates[/blue]

Ditto all of the above. Skip - you have real staying power !

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

Because we have TEN fingers, rather than 2 or 8 or 16, 1,000 seems significant. It is a number and it has been reached.

But more significant, are the growing number of contributors making good, solid contributions in this Forum and other Forums here at Tek-Tips.

I continue to learn and contribute. It's a great cycle! We all need to encourage this to our mutual benefit.

Thanks to Tek-Tips, for this tremendously beneficial forum. Thanks to my colleagues in this Forum. And thanks to each grateful member who has been helped and has so expressed.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses] [red][/red]
[tongue][/sub]

Nice one Skip :) Don't stop doing what you do.

Mike

When working on any project the value of other people is exactly that - they are other people, with views that don't necessarily match yours. This mismatch, between their views and the view you've been contentedly assuming is right, is where that value lies.

Its all been said, and with much more gravitas than I could possibly muster. Congratulations Skip - the stars you have gained are a true recognition of the help and value you provide.

18,000 replies, 19 FAQs but just 109 threads started. You give so much and all we can give back are those stars. Thanks - I have learnt so much from all the posts here, yours especially.

Shame that the MVP list seems to be unable to go beyond 999 but maybe that will give others a chance to catch up!!

Gavin

Congratulations Skip.

Thanks for all your help and support.

A notable achievement. Thanks for your excellent posts (and humour).

Yeah thanks Skip!

[cheers]

Fee

The question should be [red]Is it worth trying to do?[/red] not [blue] Can it be done?[/blue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back