Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congratulations ramani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chris.

Believe it or not, I never knew it till I saw your message. I get straight into this forum always. Thanks for letting me know.
:)

ramani :)
(Subramanian.G)

As always so humble. :) Congrats Ramani - it's always good to see a FP'er as TipMaster!

Rick

Hi

I just saw Slighthaze name next to me in the Home page of Tek-tips forum. Wish him enjoy that 1st place soon. Slighthaze up!up! Just two more spots to go up ! Congrats.

Rick Thanks. VFP forum is great. Many of the experts have reached that place. I once remember Mike Gagnon counting 1 of 50, 2 of 50 etc.

In fact I should say congrats to all masters and also say thanks to all members for making this a nice place to keep contributing.

As usual it is members who WIN and then say it is Tek-Tips who are to be praised for all the success.

:)

(Subramanian.G)

Ramani

Congratulations!! (Again--what is is 3rd,fourth time?)

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

ramani,

Congratulations! I hadn't noticed that my sign-on name had made it into the Top Experts list on the home page, so thank you for pointing that out. I'll now have to grease my big head to get it through the door of my office. And, I'll be walking around all day remarking to people "Don't you know who I am?" [bigsmile]

Slighthaze = NULL

[ul][li]FAQ184-2483
An excellent guide to getting a fast and accurate response to your questions in this forum.[/li][/ul]

When will I become TipMaster? Hmmmmm

Watch your back, a new entrant can oust you - you know..

Congrats, Man.

[thumbsup2]

lets drink a toast to the Tip Master!
[cheers]
Congratulations!

Grats, Ramani! As always, you certainly deserve it. When I try to remember all the helpful tips you've given me in my own threads over the past few years, I lose count!

Ian

Congrats Ramani,
You have many a times saved loads of work for me..
Cheers,
Rajesh

Congrats Ramani! In behalf of the VFP community here in the Philippines.

Thanks for all your help! Keep it up!

Bren [bigcheeks]

Congrats (again!?) ramani! And to all TipsMasters, thanks for the endless tips you've shared with us. As foxwizard mentioned, in behalf of the VFP community here in the Philippines, thanks very much!!!

kilroy [trooper]

Ramani, my congratulations to You !!! You are one of great experts. And i think we can depend on you, when we have some troubles. Always.
I like when members of VFP forum win !

Regards from Monika (Warszawa - Poland)
(monikai@yahoo.com)

Ramani,
Very good indeed. Just like Monika said - I like it when a SmartFox becomes #1 expert. May we all keep on enjoying your valuable expertise.
Koen

Thanks Koen.

May we all keep on enjoying your valuable expertise. - Koen.

And i think we can depend on you, when we have some troubles. Always. - Monikai

I hope to continue and provide good answers .. until it is possible for me. :)

(Subramanian.G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back