Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congratulations Ramani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gagnon

Programmer
Apr 6, 2002
CA
Since this type of announcement has been done for me before, I's like to congratulate Ramani for making the "Front page" of the whole site (As tip-master of all the forums of Tek-Tips).[2thumbsup]
Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

ramani

Congratulations! [wavey3]
FAQ184-2483 - the answer to getting answered.​
Chris [pc2]

Congrats Ramani - nicely done! Slighthaze = NULL

Mike

Since this type of announcement has been done for me before, I's like to congratulate Ramani for making the "Front page" of the whole site (As tip-master of all the forums of Tek-Tips).

Thanks Mike. If my memory is right, this is the 3rd time in this year or so... and the elite members here did bring up similar messages.

Thanks Chris and thanks Slighthaze. And I should thank all the members who made be to this spot. :)
ramani :)
(Subramanian.G),FoxAcc, ramani_g@yahoo.com
Happy New Year [bigears] [party] [2thumbsup]

ramani,

You've done great contribution to forum members. Congratulations!

Peping

he has earned it! as has Mike - we should just get you guys to write our code for us!

rickesilaw

he has earned it! as has Mike - we should just get you guys to write our code for us!

Could you imagine? Ramani and some of the other top-experts in this forum getting together and writting the ultimate application? Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Kudos! Best Regards,
Scott

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, and no simpler."[hammer]

congrats for the great help you provide ramani
Pete Bloomfield
Down Under

Thanks Rramani for your helpfull advices and excellent codes in threads (especially for our Christmas play) and FAQs. CONGRATULATIONS !!! Kind regards from Warsaw !!!!!
Monika (monikai@yahoo.com)

Nice one Ramani, you have helped me on several occasions in the past for which I'm grateful (Also thanks to Mike as well)
Top effort
KB When everything else is said and done, there will be nothing else to say or do. God Bless everyone and in particular the citizens of New York....

Congratulations, Ramani. Your quality answers deserve the recognition...

To give the quantity of good answers that you do is truly remarkable!

- Bill

It is just that, I got the opportunity to provide the help while the others might have lacked the time with preoccupations. This is a rollercoaster drive, whoever finds the time, will reach the top and soon will be on the down path as well, because no one can afford to be always on service.

So, honestly, I would say there are many experts here. It will be unfair for any one to single out any one by name. But for sure, I am lucky to be the eye catching one on the first page of this forum as 2003 dawns.

And todays learners can be tomorrows masters. It is again just that, all at different learning stages that makes one the learner and the other so called expert.

Hi... Bill, KB, Monika, Pete Bloomfield, Scott and to all those who are showering their word power on me, sorry if I omit names by mistake. THANKS !! :)

I offer my BIG THANKS to every one who are adding to this thread started spontaneously by Mike. And best wishes to Tek-Tips forum who should take all the credits. :)
ramani :)
(Subramanian.G),FoxAcc, ramani_g@yahoo.com
Happy New Year [bigears] [party] [2thumbsup]

Congrats!!! You have helped me numerous times! I am glad to see you are well noted!!

Art
Art DeGaetano II
Software Developer, MOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back