Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congrats to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpoole

Programmer
May 26, 2004
US
I just noticed that i am the tip master of the week here at that best tech site on the web.. thanks ... for some reason that means more to me then all the attaboy's i've ever had. this is a great site, the best thing is when i make a mistake here, theirs 100 other techs that catch it before it causes damage... and thanks again

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

First round's on you...Congrats John.

Mike

except that you never seem to make a mistake, JohnPoole.
On a personal note, I don't think I could've stayed employed without this site. I am the sole telecom person responsible for handling 17 sites nationwide (US) and I simply do not nearly know everything and I have absolutely no resources besides tek-tips (no manager and no maintenance vendor). My husband discovered this site and thank God he passed it on to me. So thank you to everyone who has helped me with my numerous questions and congratulations to JohnPoole, who has been an incredible help to me since he joined.

Good one John. You deserve it.

---------------------------------
PDulfo aka pdiddy

Kudos from me also, John. For sure, we would miss you terribly should you leave this site. Thanks for all your advice, and happy holidays.

Congrats John.

serge9

just ad my congrats - it's one thing to post a reply - & I've posted a few - it's another to be able to post a reply that the end user can make sense of & you obviously have that rare ability to be able to pitch your answers at the right level

thanks to everyone, this site helps us all do a better job. a wise man learns more from a fool then a fool learns from a wise man...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Nice one!!!

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Congrats john..... and you are correct once agin, this is the best site to get help from. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.

Good Job John, You deserve it. Happy Holidays.

John--Congratulations, and thanks for all your generous help! bdog2020

Congratulations, John. You are simply fabulous!

Congratulations from Argentina ,John !!
Happy Holidays

Wolfi

Congrats!! I see your name on every reply so it's funny to see when you have a question or a problem. I think to myself: if John Poole doesn't know, then there must not be a solution.
Again, congrats on a very well deserved honor!

Does this confirm that nice guys really can win?
Congrats & many of us learn regularly from your posts.

Congrats.....your either sharp....or an old coot. Maybe a little of both.

an old coot. that one fits, my great grand kids think i came carolina in a coverd wagon.. litte do they know it was a model t.. the 1st phone i installed had a crank on it..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hey, congratulations John. Couldnt go to a more helpful, knowledgeable guy! Havent seen you make a mistake though!!!! Thank you for helping me sooooo much!alana

Good Job John! We all appreciate your guidance. Merry Christmas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back