Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

conflicting Time profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

in4ni

IS-IT--Management
Apr 13, 2008
US
IPO 4.1.9 VMPro 4.1.27

Currently we have "weekend" Time profile that the incoming call route uses to direct calls to the proper hunt group so the caller hears the apporiate greeting. I have setup a new hunt group call flow with a holiday greeeting stating that the office will be closed on labor day. I setup a new time profile "laborday" and added it to the incoming call route. how will the "laborday" time profile behave with the regular "weekend" time profile still in place. I hope i explained this clear enough.

Thank you

The IP Office looks at the incoming routes table and then matches from the bottom of the list up to the default route.

Since they will probably only be closed for this next Monday you can also change your original time profile to include Monday and then remove it before the following Monday.

Why not set up conditions in VMPro ?

First make a condition for day of the week and then one for holidays

You do not need to change then
If you need to add a holiday then just go to the condition double click on the day and save it
No need to tweak with time profiles anymore

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back