Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring SIP with an IPO 500 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

commnorth

Programmer
Oct 28, 2006
US
I have a IPO 500 and 3 IPO 500 EXTN PHONE CARDS(8 Ports). I will be using the network provided on site(just cable internet), there is no firewall, I'm using Broadvox for my SIP provider and also I have my SIP license. Do I need any additional hardware/software to make this work? With that being said the documentation I have has little details on configuring this unit. Any help would be a greatly appreciated.

You need VCM for the SIP and an Avaya Business Partner to configure the unit.
Mike

Agree with mforrence.

Ask Broadvox for documentation, they're your provider. If they don't have any, ask them for some business partners in your area who they have an esablished relationship with.

As the saying goes, I could pull out my own teeth, but I go see a dentist". Go see your Business Partner.

configuring SIP with no knowledge would be like pulling your own teeth, in fact probably more painful!

you can then give your customer a toothless bloody smile and say sorry, your SIP is broken.....

ACSS - SME

Also only using analog extensions with sip is asking for a disaster :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back