Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring RAS on WIN 2K Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

2a

IS-IT--Management
May 30, 2001
US
Can someone please tell me how to configure RRAS on windows 2K Server using ISDN Lines. I have 2 DigiCards installed and configured this server..but every time I called I get a busy signal. Can someone please tell me the proper way of configuring this. It is very critical to my environment. This server is on a NT Domain but is not running AD and is not using Demand Dial.

I am not 100% sure about ISDN - i think that it requires the SPID configureations to be exact or it wont work. Check with you ISDN provider.

Yes, you're right it does require SPID for it to work. I did enter the SPID as well. But thanks, the problem is that I tried this with a 56K modem and it works. I have actually configured this before with the same ISDN card and it worked. But now the phone company are telling me that the problem is on my end, that they've tested their equipments and it is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back