Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring QOS for a 3560

Status
Not open for further replies.

trounds

Technical User
Apr 22, 2009
US
I am trying to set up QOS for 2 24 port switches, and 1, 48 port POE switch. We are running Avaya Phones into these switches, so i have been told that I cannot use Auto-QOS. Does anyone have a sample config or something that would help me out?

Not sure why you can't use Auto QOS. You could use Auto QoS (not all forms but some of it) but it might not be the best thing for your environmnet. Anyway, its very difficult for us to tell you exatly what to do without knowing mroe about your environment and the interrelation between your switch, other switches, and you routers. Plus what it is you are trying to accomplish with QoS.

As for applicable commands and the definitive source for what is supported on your device please check out the DOC-CD from Cisco. Here is a link to the QoS portion of it for 3560s:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back