Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring Password Manager Enrollment for certain users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2001
IE
Hi folks, possibly a strange requirement......well Google didn't come back with any info from anyone else:)
I'm currently evaluating Citrix Password Manager 4 (we're an existing MFPS3FR3 house - moving to PS4), but what I can't seem to figure out how to do is: have the Password Manager Enrollment that pops up for users only launch if "certain" users logon..........is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
PeterM

Rgds,
Peter Mannion.

Wow, so many responses......so little time to read them all:)

Rgds,
Peter Mannion.

We just started doing initial testing with Password Manager, and to tell you the truth, I absolutely hate it. Its not as nice as Citrix Engineer's would have you believe. Regardless, management wants it. But that dosent answer your question. As far as I can tell, it is not possible to do what you are asking. Though what you could do (I guess) is publish certain apps for some user (Password Management apps) and then the same apps for regular users, then setup PM to work with those certain apps you selected.

Aye, cheers for that. I guess it's just not going to work a I'd envisaged......though I would have thought it would be a feature....
Ah well, back to the drawing board:)

Rgds,
Peter Mannion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back