Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring Enternet 1.4 & Cisco VPN client via DSL on NT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreux

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2000
US
Hey all,
I've got my VPN working perfectly on 95/98/2000, but am having problems establishing a DSL connection before I log into my home NT4 machine. I have to secure a VPN connection before I log in, so I can have my login scripts/access to the network. The DUN option on Enternet doesn't seem to work, and the 3rd party app launcher on the cisco client doesn't want to establish a DSL connection before login (works fine after login, but that's too late). I've also tried using srvany.exe to make Enternet work as a service. All in all, I can't get Enternet to do anything before login. Has anyone else had this problem? NT insists on closing all win32 programs when you logoff and back in as another user, so that won't work either. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks, Dreux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back