Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring CLT and RLT on I2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrvNDMrtN

ISP
Nov 4, 2001
AU
Hi,

I am trying to configure a I2004 similar to a 3904 in which it includes CLT and RLT functions.

But for some reason i cannot set it on any keys! Is there a step i am missing first?

Also, on my 3904 the TN configuration of the keys shows up different to what actually shows up on the phone. How is this possible??

What the?!?!

Only the first 12 keys are actually "programmable". The features are either "on" or "off" on the rest of the keys, you can't move them.

Hi,
CLT and RLT on IP Phones can´t programmed to keys. You find callerslist and rediallist under the Key "Application".
But be sure you have a signaling server and configured for personal directory for registering your IP Phones, because with ITG Line CLT and RLT doesn´t work.

on the 3904 you add the class marks in cls, the softkeys are then turned on..ie adding rnpg 12 cls gpua will give you a soft key when that key is needed..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back