Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring an VPN Tunnel using IPsec between Watchguard and Avaya 9600 Series IP Phone and IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyygt

Programmer
Sep 8, 2005
US
Greetings all,

By using VPN software 96xx phones against watchguard have the following problems when I connect two or three phones at the same 96xx router ip phones lose audio, the monitor appears watchguard Error ID 203
This application in watchard only works for a device or remote site?

This same application I have used in Cisco and can connect more than two remote devices in the same place at the same router.

Someone has this happened?

I appreciate your help

Thank You

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=ef638322-407d-405b-90c1-b3e57198a5fe&file=log_watchguard.JPG
What is the model and firmware version of the Watchguard router?

Are you doing site-to-site VPN tunnels between Watchguard routers at both ends? This easily and flawlessly supports SCN trunking between IP Office control units and direct media path between phones at different sites, assuming sufficient bandwidth is available, and the IP Office units have the appropriate license keys.

What software are you talking about when you say "by using VPN software 96xx phones?"

Watchguard routers have IPsec license counts. Are sufficient licenses available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back