Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configure Avaya 3645 wireless phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnieders

Technical User
Sep 11, 2012
US
Do I setup a wireless phone in Element Manager? Specifically Avaya 3645. We are currently using Avaya 1120e's and 1140e's. Is the setup similar? I know there has to be configuration on the network side but I believe it is mostly in place. When I power up the wireless phone it says "No Res Domain Set". I have two of these phones and would like to assign a specific phone number them. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
Vicky

Do you have the HAT tool? There is firmware and configure files you have to transfer that make it so much easier. When I get to office tomorrow I will post the steps we use. HAT tool is relatively cheap and if you use these phones it is well worth it.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

The 3645 is preloaded with h.323 software for use with IP Office and Communication Manager. You will need to install UNISTim software (from support.avaya.com) on it prior to using it on your CS 1000. Once converted, there are lots of details in the NTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back