Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configurator Access Denied micros e7—please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIZALAM

Technical User
Mar 16, 2018
US
Hello! Heartland processing changed their security url and since Friday I was not able to use my credit card part of my e7. I had a friend try to look at my POS and he put the wrong password too many times and locked me out of the configurator. In fact all three of us are locked out of it and states that it is disabled. I called micros and they will not open a ticket for service even if I pay for it unless I have a service contract. They will not give me a service contract unless I upgrade the software for over $3000! I am a small mom and pop shop with one work station and I honestly can not afford that cost. Please please please someone help me to reprogram the configurator so that I can put the new url in for heartland so that my credit cards can work again. I’ve lost so much in sales already :( Thank you for your help and time!!!

Were you able to resolve this issue? If not, please let me know and we can help.

With e7, if you have less than 6 workstations, you can modify one file and get back in to configurator (assuming you have a back office PC). If you do not, we can still get in, but it is a little more tricky (involves getting a backup copy of your database). Do you have a back office PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back