Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuration file parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

burakcan

Programmer
Oct 10, 2011
CA
Hello,
I have 2 SSIS packages. Basicaly they do the same thing except Package_1 is using configuration file and Package_2 doesn't.
Configuration file has 3 variables, Extract_Start_date, Extract_End_date, and Historical_load, depending on Historical_load value StartDate and EndDate get value either from config file or produce their own values. (if Historical_load ==1 then get from config) Package_2 use static StartDate and EndDate(not getting from config file)
The purpose of these 2 package to load historical data month by month(you can see the message in script task). The script task prepare months array and passing to the for each loop container. In container I will call stored procedure month by month until end of the .
The problem is process doesn’t work when use the config file.
Can anyone help me for this issue?
Appreciate your help in advance.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=ef6472a1-ef34-4fa6-b3d7-6387e1f539d0&file=Configuration.zip
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back