Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuration Error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan

Programmer
Aug 6, 2002
CA
Hello,

I am reviewing an ICM configuration error via Call Tracer that I can't seem to figure out:

No Peripheral targets for route ###### have a valid label for dialed number abc.12334 from routing client abc.

Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Barry

Make sure you have a label on routing client abc for route ###### mapped to dialed number abc.12334.

Assuming you are doing this in version 4.6.2+ there is a tab in the dialed number utility called dialed number label.

Also - FYI until you get this problem resolved calls that ICM chooses to route to that destination will default route using the logic you have built into the carriers network as ICM will not return a label.

PS - You can turn dialed number label mapping off on the routing client. But YOU may not want to.

Hi all

I'm working in an avaya and cisco ipcc environment. In order to keep attached data from the cti application to the agent phone, I planed to set up a translation route in my script. But it's not working. Does someone know how to solve this problem.

How are you routing the call? From an IVR to the PBX, or PBX to PBX?

Barry

It's a PBX to PBX routing but via ICM because with my avaya PBX i can't attach datas to the call. So i'm trying to use TR hoping the variables will be kept attached

As long as you use translation routes you will be able to keep the data with the call.

What kind of error message are you getting? What do you see if you run the call through the Call Tracer?

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back